The most important action we can take to help ourselves and each other and to make our voice effectively heard, is to link up with other survivors into groups as Voicing CSA helps to do.
Please note that victims of abuse may be triggered by reading this information. These links are generally UK based.
- The Sanctuary for the Abused [A] has advice on how to prevent triggers.
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood [B] has a freephone helpline and has links to local support groups.
- Other useful sites are One in Four [C]
- and Havoca [D].
- Useful post on Triggers [E] from SurvivorsJustice [F]blog.
- Jim Hoppers pages on Mindfulness[G] and Meditation[H] may be useful.
- Hwaairfan blog An Indigenous Australian Approach to Healing Trauma [J]
- Survivors UK for victims and survivors of male rape or the sexual abuse of men [K]
Voicing CSA held…
View original post 690 more words