Hoping these polls are correct
By Robert A. Vella
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll Aug. 26-29, 2018 indicates the American public has turned sharply against President Trump. While his poll numbers have never been very good since taking office, it is clear now that the fallout from criminal investigations and prosecutions of his inner circle are having a dramatic effect on public opinion. Check out these stunning results:
- 60% disapprove of the President’s job performance while only 36% approve.
- 47% disapprove of his handling of the economy whereas 45% approve (keep in mind that current economic conditions are generally good, statistically at least).
- 45% agree that corruption has increased under Trump and just 13% say it has decreased.
- 63% support the Mueller investigation of Trump while 29% oppose it.
- 53% believe the President has obstructed justice in the Mueller investigation whereas 35% believe he has not.
- 67% say the criminal case against former Trump…
View original post 231 more words