“Let’s see, how do the claims on the front of Jo Swinson’s leaflet entitled “A Better Future for Britain” check out?
Claim 1: “Investing in our schools”
Really? As an MP, Jo has voted:
– For the academisation of schools and their removal from local authority control.
– Against said schools having a curriculum which includes personal, social and health education.
– To raise the UK’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year.
– To allow student loan interest to be charged at market rates.
– To scrap the education maintenance allowance in England.