Trump Dismisses the Roy Moore Horror Stories and Effectively Endorses Him for Senate : Splinter


By Rafi Schwartz

President Donald Trump came to the defense of accused pedophile and Alabama Republican senate candidate Roy Moore on Tuesday, offering what was effectively an endorsement of the disgraced former judge.

 Speaking with reporters as he prepared to board Marine One on his way to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, Trump declared, “We don’t need a liberal Democrat in the [Alabama Senate] seat.” He also dismissed the growing list of allegations against Moore, telling reporters, “he denies it,” and criticizing Moore’s Democratic opponent Doug Jones as “soft on crime.”
Jones, in his time as a U.S. Attorney, helped convict two of the Klansmen responsible for the notorious 1963 Birmingham church bombing that killed four young black girls.
Tuesday’s statement marked the first time Trump—who has himself admitted to sexual assault—has spoken on camera about the allegations against Moore. Previously, the White House has insisted that the decision about whether or not Moore was fit for elected office rested entirely in the hands of Alabama voters. Trump did, however, waste little time last week lashing out after Minnesota Senator Al Franken was accused of sexual misconduct. Franken, of course, is a Democrat.

Source : Trump Dismisses the Roy Moore Horror Stories and Effectively Endorses Him for Senate : Splinter

BRITAIN: Draft Jimmy Savile report says that all the cases of sexual assault and rape took place in everyone of the BBC premises Exaro and no adequate safeguards were in place – @AceNewsServices


Again ‘lessons would be learned’ but will they? Will heads roll at the BBC and persons face prosecution? Will the victims have closure?

My view is No, No and some may be, but not many.

We have heard it all before report after report and nothing changes, when it should.

Why Germany can’t face the truth about migrant sex attacks by SUE REID | Daily Mail Online


The attacks have sounded the alarm bell in Germany over the consequences of mass migration. Victim Michelle (pictured) described being surrounded by a group of 30 ‘angry’ men.

Source: Why Germany can’t face the truth about migrant sex attacks by SUE REID | Daily Mail Online

Cologne assault: ‘They were groping us and trying to pull us away’, says teenage victim – Telegraph


Michelle, a German 18 year-old, describes her harrowing ordeal during New Year’s Eve attack by ‘Arab and North African-looking’ men

Source: Cologne assault: ‘They were groping us and trying to pull us away’, says teenage victim – Telegraph